The NDA Vendor Forum is now known as Connect[ED]. We look forward to seeing you there at the new and improved event. Official registration (complimentary) opens mid-January.
What will the future look like? It’s hard to know which direction technology will evolve over the coming decades, which is why CableLabs works hard with technologists like you to be part of the force that shapes it. As a vital part of the ecosystem, we want you to help us define the next cable roadmap. Join technology makers, shakers and shapers April 4 for a 1-day forum to gain new industry insights, get vital project updates, and contribute to our network’s future.
- Gain industry insights you won’t get anywhere else.
- Learn new ways to get involved and help drive the broadband and network roadmap.
- Get the latest on Full Duplex DOCSIS® technology including interops and certification.
- Learn where we are on the development of the Coherent Optics Point-to-Point specifications.
- Hear about the breadth and depth of our wireless and mobile projects (Wi-Fi, LTE, 5G and more).
- See how software is playing a greater role in delivering innovation to the cable operator’s network.
- Understand the security underpinnings of cable and IoT.
- Sneak peek into our new lab capabilities.
- Maximize your time. Get up to speed on all projects in one day – wired, wireless, security and more.
- Announcing new Open Source Projects Platform C3 including LoraWAN.
- See a demonstration of Kyrio’s security reference design and offerings for IoT security.
- Be the first to hear about the latest technology developments influencing the industry.
- Network with peers in a Cable hub in Denver, Colorado and the startup community in Boulder, Colorado.
Who should attend Connect[ED]?
The event is ideal for developers and engineers, system administrators, systems architects, technical decision makers, product engineers and marketers, and anyone who needs to be ahead of the technology movement. Industries include cable, healthcare, education, and more.
Complimentary registration opens mid-January 2018. Stay tuned!