Kyrio Testing Services is an authorized test lab (ATL) to provide Carrier Wireless Services Certification (CWSC) testing on behalf of the Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) and its members.
The WBA’s mission focuses on driving the adoption of wireless broadband and championing the development of the converged wireless broadband ecosystem through seamless, secure and interoperable unlicensed wireless broadband services. By undergoing Kyrio WBA CWSC testing, carriers and equipment manufacturers can now test their devices in a real network environment to ensure the very best end customer experience.
The WBA CWSC program provides robust, real world certification testing to simulate scenarios across hub providers, clearing houses, and multiple carrier networks. As a result, Kyrio helps carriers and equipment manufacturers in delivering exceptional next generation Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi roaming and Hotspot 2.0 capabilities.
Choosing Kyrio as Your Authorized Test Lab
Kyrio Testing Services provides certification, interoperability, performance, and compatability testing for a wide variety of networked devices. Kyrio’s team of skilled engineers have delivered testing services for over 20 years, assuring device and service interoperability. Combined with Kyrio’s state-of-the-art testing equipment and engineers, Kyrio is well-positioned to meet the testing needs of those seeking WBA certification.
If you are not Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) member or do not have a Kyrio Product Submission Tool (PST) account, please complete the following:
- Visit the WBA website and fill out the application to become a member.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a login for the Kyrio Product Submission Tool (PST). Include “Kyrio PST login request” in the subject line and include first and last name, email, and organization.
To submit a device to Kyrio for CWSC compliance testing, complete the following steps:
- Applicant submits the CWSC application to the WBA with the following information:
- Device and contact information
- Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS)
- Select Kyrio as preferred CWSC ATL
- Log into PST and complete your submission form.
- Upon approval of above information by WBA, the applicant sends their candidate CWSC device to Kyrio:Ship your device to:Kyrio
Attn: CWSC Submissions
858 Coal Creek Circle
Louisville, CO 80027
- Upon arrival of the device to our facility, Kyrio executes the tests according to the CWSC test plan and provides test logs to the WBA CWSC Certification Body.
- If the device passes, the vendor receives a certificate of conformity from the WBA Certification Body, which authorizes the vendor to use the certification mark on the certified device and in associated marketing material, according to the WBA CWSC usage guidelines.
- If the device fails, then the WBA CWSC Certification Body notifies the vendor and ATL of the feature and reason. No certificate is issued, and the vendor may not market the device as WBA CWSC certified. In this case, Kyrio will work closely with the vendor to resolve issues and retest the device for certification.
Visit the WBA’s website to learn more about the WBA’s certification program.