Test to Deploy the Highest Quality Wireless Connections
Win the market by creating high-performance wireless networks for the highest quality end user experience. Kyrio has over $20M worth of investment in our labs, which are equipped with:
- An in-house Rohde & Schwarz anechoic chamber, lxia lxChariot and IxVeriWave software, and octoBox testbed engineed to meet the testing demands of devices deployed in residential and commercial networks.
- A 5,000 sq. ft. test house to simulate real world testing scenarios.
- Wi-Fi devices, including network gateways, embedded and standalone Wi-Fi access points, antenna and enclosure designs, and end user devices
Wireless Testing for Performance
Using our state-of-the-art equipment, Kyrio conducts a variety of performance measurement tests, including:
- RF characterization
- TIS TRP
To learn more, contact us.
Wireless Broadband Alliance Carrier Wireless Services Certification (CWSC)
Testing through the Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) Carrier Wireless Services Certification (CWSC) program leverages operators’ live end-to-end networks.
- Operators maximize customer satisfaction by ensuring their service, equipment and configurations work properly within the network and with roaming partners
- Equipment vendors are able to accelerate their time to market with Kyrio’s testing platform.
- Vendors test equipment on real operator networks and between roaming partners.
Test devices in environments that will ensure the very best end customer experience.
Kyrio is the exclusive test provider for CableLabs DOCSIS and PacketCable certification testing. Kyrio also provides certification testing for the Open Connectivity Foundation, Wireless Broadband Alliance, and SunSpec Alliance.Learn More
Getting products and services ready for the modern network.
The Kyrio NFV Interoperability Lab is the ideal space to validate virtualization infrastructure, test virtual applications, develop proof-of-concept systems, and collaborate with leading participants in the SDN/NFV ecosystem.Learn More
Ensure devices are ready for the connected future.
Kyrio’s IoT testing ensures devices can handle the needs of the modern connected experience, regardless of make or manufacturer. With an increasing number of IoT devices, the entire IoT ecosystem requires interoperability, security, connectivity, and reliability.Learn More
Get products to market and know they are ready to handle the rigors of the modern network.
Our complete network testing solutions ensure devices are compliant with networking and industry specifications, such as the CableLabs DOCSIS® specification. Our process helps accelerate market implementation while ensuring rapid deployment and interoperability.Learn More
14,000 sq. ft. for you to explore, innovate, develop, validate and test.
Our lab has 180 test benches, 175 racks of equipment, and over $20M worth of investment, including an expansive set of network equipment, such as a CMTS, Rohde & Schwarz anechoic chamber, Ixia IXChariot and IXVeriWave software, and octoBox testbed.Learn More
Lab as a Service - The Kyrio Lab
Use our lab as if it's your own.
Use our state-of-the-art 14,000 square foot lab or 5,000 square foot test house, to help reduce your internal costs, overcome periods of peak demand for your own lab/test services, and escape nonnegotiable backlog by increasing your velocity of development and testing.Learn More