Test to Deploy the Highest Quality Wireless Connections
Win the market by creating high-performance wireless networks for the highest quality end user experience. Kyrio has over $20M worth of investment in our labs, which are equipped with:
- An in-house Rohde & Schwarz anechoic chamber, lxia lxChariot and IxVeriWave software, and octoBox testbed engineed to meet the testing demands of devices deployed in residential and commercial networks.
- A 5,000 sq. ft. test house to simulate real world testing scenarios.
- Wi-Fi devices, including network gateways, embedded and standalone Wi-Fi access points, antenna and enclosure designs, and end user devices
Wireless Testing for Performance
Using our state-of-the-art equipment, Kyrio conducts a variety of performance measurement tests, including:
- RF characterization
- TIS TRP
To learn more, contact us.
Wireless Broadband Alliance Carrier Wireless Services Certification (CWSC)
Testing through the Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) Carrier Wireless Services Certification (CWSC) program leverages operators’ live end-to-end networks.
- Operators maximize customer satisfaction by ensuring their service, equipment and configurations work properly within the network and with roaming partners
- Equipment vendors are able to accelerate their time to market with Kyrio’s testing platform.
- Vendors test equipment on real operator networks and between roaming partners.
More Testing Services
Getting products and services ready for the modern network.
Kyrio is driving agility and expediting the creation and delivery of services through Software Defined Network (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) interoperability testing. The SDN NFV interoperability laboratory is vendor neutral and open to all OEM’s, developers, integrators, researchers, network operators, equipment vendors, and cable operators.Learn More
14,000 sq. ft. for you to explore, innovate, develop, validate and test.
Our lab has 180 test benches, 175 racks of equipment, and over $20M worth of investment, including an expansive set of network equipment, such as a CMTS, Rohde & Schwarz anechoic chamber, Ixia IXChariot and IXVeriWave software, and octoBox testbed. Kyrio provides environments engineered to meet the testing demands of devices deployed in today's and tomorrow's residential and commercial networks.Learn More
Ensure devices are ready for the connected future.
Kyrio’s IoT device testing ensures devices can handle the needs of the modern connected experience, regardless of make or manufacturer. With an increasing number of IoT devices in operation simultaneously and powered by different applications, the entire IoT ecosystem requires interoperability, security, connectivity, and reliability.Learn More
Test devices in environments that will ensure the very best end customer experience.
Kyrio is the one-stop shop for a variety of certification testing needs, including DOCSIS & PacketCable certification testing, as well as certification testing under the Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) and the Open Connectivity Foundation.Learn More
Get products to market and know they are ready to handle the rigors of the modern network.
Our complete network testing solutions ensure devices are compliant with networking and industry specifications, such as the CableLabs DOCSIS® specification. Our process helps accelerate market implementation while ensuring rapid deployment and interoperability.Learn More